Mturk Suite Thread

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
It's TTS? Didn't know. Can I substitute a little sound, like Finder has? Maybe it will work better. Just tell me where to put it in the script.

Last edited:

Fanugi

Reaction score
In regards to blocking HITS / Requesters in MTS, does anyone know what the difference is between 'strict' and 'loose'? Also, someone said that there are orange or blue buttons that can be clicked in HF to add a HIT to be watched in HC. Does it show in HF or on the missed HITS page? Any help appreciated!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
In regards to blocking HITS / Requesters in MTS, does anyone know what the difference is between 'strict' and 'loose'? Also, someone said that there are orange or blue buttons that can be clicked in HF to add a HIT to be watched in HC. Does it show in HF or on the missed HITS page? Any help appreciated!
There is no buttons. It will show on the missed HITs page on this afternoons update along with right clicking the links.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
There had been orange buttons on HF for panda in the previous version, but not since this week's updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fanugi

Fanugi

Reaction score
There had been orange buttons on HF for panda in the previous version, but not since this week's updates.
OK, thanks! So maybe I'm not losing my mind ;]

D

Deleted member 481

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but when I select "accept" on an alert popup, it takes me to the preview page of a hit where I have to manually accept the hit. Can that be fixed?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
The "orange buttons" have now been added. Here's what it looks like when you click to accept a HIT and there are none left. You can click the buttons to add it to HIT Catcher. Fanugi @Fanugi Caturk @Caturk

Reactions: Kadauchi

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Someone in this thread gave me a script some time ago to make my visited links red. I activate it with a bookmark. Kadauchi just updated them back to blue. Can I change this myself in the code?

Last edited:

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
The "orange buttons" have now been added. Here's what it looks like when you click to accept a HIT and there are none left. You can click the buttons to add it to HIT Catcher. Fanugi @Fanugi Caturk @Caturk

that's Great! I love the orange boxes!

Last edited:

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
error, duplicate post. See my post #150

Last edited:

Fanugi

Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong or, in HC, does attempting to block the HIT (or include) wind up blocking the requester instead? If so, is there a workaround in the meantime? Perhaps just adding the text as it's formatted in the exported block list?

Fanugi

Reaction score
Also, does anyone know if clearing cookies / cache / running CC Cleaner will delete the watched HITS from HC?

Fanugi

Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong or, in HC, does attempting to block the HIT (or include) wind up blocking the requester instead? If so, is there a workaround in the meantime? Perhaps just adding the text as it's formatted in the exported block list?
I may have answered my own question in that you could simply input the HIT title into the NAME and MATCH fields...after clicking the Block Hit button...but I'm not sure.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I may have answered my own question in that you could simply input the HIT title into the NAME and MATCH fields...after clicking the Block Hit button...but I'm not sure.
Fixed in today's update