Mturk Suite Thread

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Would be nice, but I just deactivate the old ones by clicking the 2 green buttons. Or you can it that just by closing the program. I don't think they run in the background that way.

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Totally a luxury request so feel free to bump this one down in the priority list, but it'd be cool to be able to checkmark individual HITs that I want ignored when the Total Hourly figures are being calculated on the Dashboard.

Sometimes I open a HIT and then space out or go eat or whatever and then come back and finish it. That makes the hourly for that HIT be totally look awful on the Your Activity Today page and more importantly, makes the Total Hourly on the Dashboard be skewed. So I'd like to be able to put a checkbox (or some other such indicator) on that particular HIT on the Your Activity Today page to indicate that that HIT should be ignored from the Total Hourly calculations so they're not skewed.

Last edited:

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Totally a luxury request so feel free to bump this one down in the priority list, but it'd be cool to be able to checkmark individual HITs that I want ignored when the Total Hourly figures are being calculated on the Dashboard.

Sometimes I open a HIT and then space out or go eat or whatever and then come back and finish it. That makes the hourly for that HIT be totally look awful on the Your Activity Today page and more importantly, makes the Total Hourly on the Dashboard be skewed. So I'd like to be able to put a checkbox (or some other such indicator) on that particular HIT on the Total Hourly page to indicate that that HIT should be ignored from the Total Hourly calculations so they're not skewed.
this would be a request for Kerek @Kerek wouldn't it? since he made the hourly script (unless mts had something i don't know about)

Reactions: Kerek

nmelssx

Reaction score
Would be nice if we call sort by the TO ratings. This would be mostly useful for surveys that are below 50 cents.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to report a bug, This may be just isolated to me, But I installed MTS in Firefox and when I set it to search for HIT's that have at least one available Hitfinder doesnt pick up 90% of all the HIT's. I confirmed this bug by copying the settings into Hit finder in chrome and chrome was finding hits left and right every 5-6 seconds whereas firefox was picking up a HIT every 1-2 minutes with identical search settings. I reinstalled MTS and it seemed to of fixed it.

Reactions: Kadauchi

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hit Tracker isn't showing this week's projected earnings. It is still showing last week's.

Thanks for the fix :)

Last edited:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hit Tracker isn't showing this week's projected earnings. It is still showing last week's.

Thanks for the fix :)
Mine is doing this, as well. Is there a fix that I missed?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
The contact requester link on HIT exports isn't working. It just goes to an error page. Right click to contact a requester opens the contact form, but when you try to submit the form, it gives an error.

Kadauchi @Kadauchi, I think MTurk messed with the link format. Again.

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score
so they're not skewed.
Hmm, is it 'skewed' by the ones that you take your time on...or would eliminating those ones be skewing it? :bolt:

I kid, that would be a good idea. Also, where is this hourly feature?

Anyway... Kadauchi @Kadauchi I came here to ask about the little TO/TO2/TV box that pops up when you hover over the little colored square next to the requester name.

When I hover over the square, the box pops up. But if I move the mouse over to click on one of the links, like to TO or whatever, the box disappears. I found that if I click on the colored square, the box stays up. But when I click it, the window scrolls itself back to the top. (guessing that is a stock mturk 'feature')

Using either google chrome or firefox has the same problem in both browsers. Hopefully I am making enough sense here, because it's kind of tough to explain in text.

Think there is any way this could be made to work better? Maybe just make the box stay up while moving the mouse over to the links? Or maybe eat the mouse click over the colored box so mturk doesn't scroll the page back to top?

Reactions: Achilles2357

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
When I hover over the square, the box pops up. But if I move the mouse over to click on one of the links, like to TO or whatever, the box disappears. I found that if I click on the colored square, the box stays up. But when I click it, the window scrolls itself back to the top.
I'm having this same issue. When you click and the window scrolls up, a # is added to the end of the URL. Not sure if that's relevant, but I noticed it happening.

Reactions: turkenator

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hmm, is it 'skewed' by the ones that you take your time on...or would eliminating those ones be skewing it? :bolt:

I kid, that would be a good idea. Also, where is this hourly feature?

Anyway... Kadauchi @Kadauchi I came here to ask about the little TO/TO2/TV box that pops up when you hover over the little colored square next to the requester name.

When I hover over the square, the box pops up. But if I move the mouse over to click on one of the links, like to TO or whatever, the box disappears. I found that if I click on the colored square, the box stays up. But when I click it, the window scrolls itself back to the top. (guessing that is a stock mturk 'feature')

Using either google chrome or firefox has the same problem in both browsers. Hopefully I am making enough sense here, because it's kind of tough to explain in text.

Think there is any way this could be made to work better? Maybe just make the box stay up while moving the mouse over to the links? Or maybe eat the mouse click over the colored box so mturk doesn't scroll the page back to top?
I'm having this same issue. When you click and the window scrolls up, a # is added to the end of the URL. Not sure if that's relevant, but I noticed it happening.
The jumping is new right? The having to click was already on the radar, I too hate how it works. I'm back to turking in 2 days so I'll actually be using MTS for real the first time this year and catch more of these type of pain points.

Reactions: ducky

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
The jumping is new right? The having to click was already on the radar, I too hate how it works. I'm back to turking in 2 days so I'll actually be using MTS for real the first time this year and catch more of these type of pain points.
Yup.

Reactions: Kadauchi

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score
It is not really new to me (not sure when I first noticed it tbh), but I only came back to turking and started using MTS around beginning of January this year. So it might very well be new in the grander scheme of things.

Wgeo

Reaction score
Is there anything that we can do on our end that would force the Weekly Earnings on Hit Tracker to start over each week? Thx

Reactions: ducky