• Total voters

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
No, was talking about the actor that plays Spike. Nicholas Brendan played Xander, but yes, he is crazy. It's the drugs and booze.
Yeah, lol, I was talking about both too. Spike always gave off that skeevy vibe to me. And that's his name, Nicholas Brendan - I forgot! He is crazy and looking hella rough these days too.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
So on top of already dealing with two herniated discs and a neurologist who has yet to return my calls, apparently I don't have water in my ear, I burst my eardrum and have a giant fucking hole in it. It hurts so bad, and there's basically nothing to do but deal with it or have a tympanoplasty. I'm still not entirely sure how I did this, but I'm guessing it was either just like a freak thing or my old tympanoplasty gave out after 20 years? Who the hell knows. All I know is 30 can suck a big one so far.
Hiya Casey. Sorry to hear you're going through pain. If it makes you feel better, I probably made my shoulder worse moving my sister back yesterday. I don't know what a tympanoplasty is, but it doesn't sound like fun.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, lol, I was talking about both too. Spike always gave off that skeevy vibe to me. And that's his name, Nicholas Brendan - I forgot! He is crazy and looking hella rough these days too.
Ugh, my reading comprehension isn't wonderful today.

Reactions: basketcasey

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Guys,

What's the over/under on how disgusting these are?

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Hiya Casey. Sorry to hear you're going through pain. If it makes you feel better, I probably made my shoulder worse moving my sister back yesterday. I don't know what a tympanoplasty is, but it doesn't sound like fun.
It's where they rebuild your eardrum using a skin graft, basically. I had one done when I was like 8 years old, but I don't remember it very well. My doctor gave me a shit ton of candy after the surgery though so that was cool. I think if it's a small perforation, they can do it in office with local anesthesia, but apparently my motto is always "go big or go home".

I'd text you some drugs if that was a thing.

Reactions: mboone73

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
The oil and gas company I worked for used to give out promotional cookies and candy. They might have missed an opportunity with chunks of energy.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better my cat is not sad at all. He is indifferent. Bastard.

I, however, love my MTC fam.

My cat has been involved in some passive aggressive feud with my dog this week. It's entertaining to watch, but it's driving Olive crazy.

Reactions: Jaded and coffeeowl

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
It's where they rebuild your eardrum using a skin graft, basically. I had one done when I was like 8 years old, but I don't remember it very well. My doctor gave me a shit ton of candy after the surgery though so that was cool. I think if it's a small perforation, they can do it in office with local anesthesia, but apparently my motto is always "go big or go home".

I'd text you some drugs if that was a thing.
Ow. I think I'd rather do the root canal without anesthesia again.

Reactions: basketcasey