Panda Crazy Script for Panda's

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ok interesting. I'm on a MacBook and don't have any viruses. It hasn't gone off excessively but does every time I go full screen in Chrome so I thought that was it. Thanks for adding the option in the next update! That works great for me. :)
Ah ok. someone else mentioned they had problems with a mac too so that is interesting and concerning a bit because the script detects the slowness. Guess Apple wanted to be more aggressive about the throttling on their laptop. I updated the script right now that includes an option to disable it in the general options with a warning there too.

Reactions: coffeeowl

amandatucker

Reaction score
I've noticed that sometimes when I get a notification for an accepted HIT I also get the not focused message. Also a tip for opening pc in its own window in chrome: go to menu> more tools>add to desktop. Then just click the link on the desktop and voila.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've noticed that sometimes when I get a notification for an accepted HIT I also get the not focused message. Also a tip for opening pc in its own window in chrome: go to menu> more tools>add to desktop. Then just click the link on the desktop and voila.
Yes that happened to me too when I woke up in the morning so I updated it to 0.5.16 which used a different timer to detect it. But the 0.5.17 has an option to disable it if it's causing problems.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ah ok. someone else mentioned they had problems with a mac too so that is interesting and concerning a bit because the script detects the slowness. Guess Apple wanted to be more aggressive about the throttling on their laptop. I updated the script right now that includes an option to disable it in the general options with a warning there too.
Oh! My Mac is the culprit. That makes sense. It is a diva. Thanks again for taking the time and for the update! :thumbup:

Reaction score
Yes that happened to me too when I woke up in the morning so I updated it to 0.5.16 which used a different timer to detect it. But the 0.5.17 has an option to disable it if it's causing problems.
Happened to me when I just restarted the script just now. Got a notification about a hit then got told over and over I was running in unfocused tab.... very good you added the option to turn off the warning completely :)

Reaction score
Have you altered how captchas are dealt with at all in new update? There is some weird stuff going on:
1) Captcha boxes are now appearing on top of each other. That never used to happen (and not a good thing),
2) Captcha boxes are not disappearing from the PC script window even after correctly filling it in :(

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Edit post- Fixed problem because I am dumb :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnyrs
Reaction score
Feature request:

I now have about 50 jobs in my "pool", but obviously only collecting 10 or less at a time. These 50 jobs don't fit into the available screen space so I spend lots of time daily scrolling up and down, making sure the correct jobs are active, etc.

So what would be amazing would be some way (single click ideally) to push all active jobs to the top of the job list. Coz I find myself doing this manully all the time now.... dragging the jobs around, which is quite fun in itself, but probably not a great use of time.

Maybe I just have OCD, in which case forget it, lol.

Cheers again for the script by the way :)

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Happened to me when I just restarted the script just now. Got a notification about a hit then got told over and over I was running in unfocused tab.... very good you added the option to turn off the warning completely :)
I'm going to be updating the script again which will be using the first way I detected unfocused windows which works nicely in chrome. Firefox had problems so I now have it checking something in firefox. Anybody on mac's had problems too so I have it skip mac's. This should fix the notification problems and still warn new users so they get the best out of the script.

There is a problem with the captcha window not closing due to how I was trying to get it to detect but I got it fixed by reverting it back to the original way.

Last edited:
Reactions: turkinthailand

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Feature request:

I now have about 50 jobs in my "pool", but obviously only collecting 10 or less at a time. These 50 jobs don't fit into the available screen space so I spend lots of time daily scrolling up and down, making sure the correct jobs are active, etc.

So what would be amazing would be some way (single click ideally) to push all active jobs to the top of the job list. Coz I find myself doing this manully all the time now.... dragging the jobs around, which is quite fun in itself, but probably not a great use of time.

Maybe I just have OCD, in which case forget it, lol.

Cheers again for the script by the way :)
You can always use the tabs in the script and drag and drop the onces you don't use often. Right click on the tab to rename them. It's not a bad feature to add. I can see a sorting jobs in tab could be useful but it's low on the list at this point.

PDRMTURK

Reaction score
Love the Script. Been having a problem last few days since the new version has been pushed. The number of accepted HITs is not showing up and the information is not being saved once the HITs are accepted. This is what it looks like in the PC window:

That was after actually accepted at least a queue full of the task. I turned all extensions off, reinstall, restarted browser/computer and still same issue. Talked to another person and they are having the same problem in Firefox. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Love the Script. Been having a problem last few days since the new version has been pushed. The number of accepted HITs is not showing up and the information is not being saved once the HITs are accepted. This is what it looks like in the PC window:

That was after actually accepted at least a queue full of the task. I turned all extensions off, reinstall, restarted browser/computer and still same issue. Talked to another person and they are having the same problem in Firefox. Any ideas?
Haven't been able to reproduce this problem. I would like to know how did you add this hit? Does it do that with all the hits even the hits that come as default? Does it do that when you add a job with the add job button? This would give me more information to find where it's not filling in the correct data for the hit. There will be another update this weekend that stops some memory problems so that might fix it.

PDRMTURK

Reaction score
Haven't been able to reproduce this problem. I would like to know how did you add this hit? Does it do that with all the hits even the hits that come as default? Does it do that when you add a job with the add job button? This would give me more information to find where it's not filling in the correct data for the hit. There will be another update this weekend that stops some memory problems so that might fix it.
No matter which way I try it, it does it. First noticed used the P option in Hit Finder. Then manually added it through project ID. If the update fixes I will leave a note. Thanks for the reply!

Reaction score
That's because you already did that hit but because it's a hit for a certain amount of people it will stay up causing the script to think the hit can still be done by you. There is no way to distinguish between a hit you can do and a hit you already did. This happens sometimes with pinterest or csats. The solutions are to turn off the goHam until that hit disappears or put it on the exclude Group ID search option in the details menu. You can exclude by words or terms if it's easier too.
What do you mean by when you say "put it on the exclude Group ID search option in the details menu"? Thx

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What do you mean by when you say "put it on the exclude Group ID search option in the details menu"? Thx
When a job is put in to search mode then there will be a button called options to the right of the action: search line. Push the button and it will bring up another dialog whit more options for searching. At the bottom there is an "Exclude Group Id:". Click on that and paste in any Group ID that you don't want it to grab. It will basically skip that hit until it finds another hit. You can put in multiple ID's by separating them with a comma too.

Reaction score
Tiny bug to report with 0.60: when dark theme is chosen, the link in the captcha window is invisible. (Can still click of course no problem.)

btw, what's the difference between 'stop' and 'unpause' on that screen. I rarely click either but would be nice to know what they do :)

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Tiny bug to report with 0.60: when dark theme is chosen, the link in the captcha window is invisible. (Can still click of course no problem.)

btw, what's the difference between 'stop' and 'unpause' on that screen. I rarely click either but would be nice to know what they do :)
Thanks. I'll make that change in the next update. If you find any other weird colors like that let me know so I can get it fixed. The stop and unpause button on that dialog does the same thing. I could probably take out the stop button but dialogs usually have two buttons as default so I just left it in.

There's also a conflict with people still having turkopticon extension installed which for some reason stops the script from adding it's own css which causes no color changes in buttons. I'll have a fix for that in the next update but it's easier just to delete that extension which doesn't work with the new worker site anyway.

Also some people are not having panda crazy start up but usually it's because they have it running in another tab or window. The error message that says it's running in another window may not show up so that will get fixed in the next version and a way to force it to run if you are certain the script isn't running already.

KKin2010

Reaction score
Hi, my Panda Crazy updated and now the buttons are showing blank boxes and I cannot click on the collect button. I've uninstalled, updated Tampermonkey, made sure I have the latest version of Chrome, and it's still the same. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi, my Panda Crazy updated and now the buttons are showing blank boxes and I cannot click on the collect button. I've uninstalled, updated Tampermonkey, made sure I have the latest version of Chrome, and it's still the same. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Check if you have turkopticon extension installed and delete it. It seems like the only thing that's causing this problem. That extension doesn't work anymore with the new site anyway.

KKin2010

Reaction score
Check if you have turkopticon extension installed and delete it. It seems like the only thing that's causing this problem. That extension doesn't work anymore with the new site anyway.
I don't have it installed. I removed Tampermonkey, reinstalled it, and only added Panda Crazy scripts back so far and it's still doing the same thing. I can add jobs and it's catching them, but having to go off memory to even find where to add them.