Survivor Season 5 Challenge Thread

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Calling all eliminated castaways! We need a jury to judge the presentations this week. Any castaway who earned at least 3 points is eligible to decide who gets thrown off the island this week. Please message both me and scrmcasey @scrmcasey ASAP if you would like to participate. Deliberations start Thursday at 9 pm PDT and run until Friday at 9 pm PDT.

MeTurks @MeTurks basketcasey @easterbasketcasey Katia2019 @Katia2019 Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh mboone73 @mboone73 savvy @savvy E @El Pablo TinaBanina @TinaBanina ristiekay @ristiekay Tandem In Time @Sciency McScienceface 420incognito @420incognito aveline @aveline themildone @themildone Nikoratos @Nikoratos

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Calling all eliminated castaways! We need a jury to judge the presentations this week. Any castaway who earned at least 3 points is eligible to decide who gets thrown off the island this week. Please message both me and scrmcasey @scrmcasey ASAP if you would like to participate. Deliberations start Thursday at 9 pm PDT and run until Friday at 9 pm PDT.

MeTurks @MeTurks basketcasey @easterbasketcasey Katia2019 @Katia2019 Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh mboone73 @mboone73 savvy @savvy E @El Pablo TinaBanina @TinaBanina ristiekay @ristiekay Tandem In Time @Sciency McScienceface 420incognito @420incognito aveline @aveline themildone @themildone Nikoratos @Nikoratos
I'll help vote someone off.

I'll start with aveline @aveline

• Wow
Reactions: scrmcasey

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

I would love to but I’m in an insane time zone right now and could never keep up lol. Have fun everyone!!

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

k

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score