01/29 - Favoriting Friday!

Who do you think should escape going to council this week?

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/27497/

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/27539/

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
It was actually more the chicken and barbecue sauce on pizza that I find offensive.
What?!? But chicken and BBQ sauce on pizza is great. You start with a wheat crust, some olive oil, mozzarella (or even better pepper jack) cheese, a little parm, some green bell peppers and some jalapenos, grilled chicken, cook it up, add the bbq sauce, and you've got a masterpiece of flavor. BBQ Chicken pizza is the pizza of the gods.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Bottom line: go to school. Start out at a community college. There are tons, and they are almost always reputable. There's no reason you should be paying out of pocket at a community college, especially if you're doing stuff like MTurk to get by. There's just a glut of money out there for these things. It gets slimmer when you get to university, but there's plenty there as well. There's no real good reason to not do it, in my opinion.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Experience will always trump a degree and here is why I say that. It depends on what world you want to enter. Do you want to enter the corporate world. Yes, then you might need a degree but it really doesnt gaurantee anything. It gets you to the interview, your skills or lack there of get you the job. So many people use google to help them with their code instead of actually learning how to write ande debug. If you actually know your craft and are a master at it, you can self promote yourself. You don't need to get hired in that sense. You can freelance your talents online and make plenty of money. There are people who make like 30-40k a year on odesk helping start ups.
I think they are talking about the people that want to make $70,000 and up

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
More of these

Title: [3x5 Minute Task] Shoot three 30 second movie scenes with TWO people given a description [Bonuses!] | PANDA
Requester: AI Indoors Project [A2NYDPWAEAO5NE] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 4.67]
Description:
Shoot three 30 second videos of TWO people acting out a short description of activities. Bonus every 5 submissions!
Time: 6 hours
Hits Available: 55
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short psychological experiment ($0.50 for a 7-10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Researcher Researcher [AAPI48CSF2QWB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00][Fair: 4.80][Comm: 4.27][Fast: 4.75]
Description:
A short psychological experiment based on a real criminal case. Your task is to imagine that you are a juror trying the case and make some judgments about the information presented.
Time: 25 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Participants in 1-C has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US; Participants in 1-A has not been granted

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I think they are talking about the people that want to make $70,000 and up
yep, I bet if you looked at folks that make over 75k a year I bet over 80% or more have a degree in something. My wife makes well over 75k and has a MBA

Reactions: hyway

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
What?!? But chicken and BBQ sauce on pizza is great. You start with a wheat crust, some olive oil, mozzarella (or even better pepper jack) cheese, a little parm, some green bell peppers and some jalapenos, grilled chicken, cook it up, add the bbq sauce, and you've got a masterpiece of flavor. BBQ Chicken pizza is the pizza of the gods.
I am also not a fan of pepperjack. Before my body betrayed me and left me unable to eat all of the things I love, my favourite pizza was jalapeno, tomatoes and basil (second being pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and italian sausage).

But I really hate the texture chicken gets on pizza, and I know I'm in the minority on this.

[eta] But I know that the texture thing is common enough among people on the spectrum. I'd be willing to bet Princess Gina Marie @GinaMarie has similar issues.

Last edited:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.96][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 4.96][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute(s) talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
I am also not a fan of pepperjack. Before my body betrayed me and left me unable to eat all of the things I love, my favourite pizza was jalapeno, tomatoes and basil (second being pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and italian sausage).

But I really hate the texture chicken gets on pizza, and I know I'm in the minority on this.
There are pretty much only four kinds of pizza I'll eat: The aforementioned bbq chicken pizza, a plain cheese pizza, a plain pepperoni pizza, and a pulled pork BBQ pizza. I detest mushrooms, onions, olives, pineapples... I'm kinda boring when it comes to topping my pies.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I always feel bad when Kadauchi @Kadauchi tags me in the daily hits thread and its not higher than what it is =\ I hope you guys are able to panda or snag most of what I get on the forum I try and get it here as soon as I accept it as well! I will double my efforts!

Reactions: Jaded and kryss

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Memory & Impression Formation | PANDA
Requester: Dorothy R. Buchli [A2499X9X00SORG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.95][Fair: 4.60][Comm: 2.57][Fast: 4.86]
Description:
Participants' task is to learn some information for a later memory test.
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Reactions: catsoneverything

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: TastyWaffles
Status