guess i;m olde now

might as well go out and buy a walker, mobility chair and a bedpan tomorrow

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decisions(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UCLA Anderson Researcher [A3F2ELCFTPI9GB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]22.46[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.31[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.93[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.96[/color]] [Reviews=76] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Behavioral Survey. Approximately 3 minutes. Compensation: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-224063072-141332] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

Goat

Reaction score
found a wrinkle on my rear
my first wrinkle
guess i;m olde now

i like how you used the olde english version of the word, just for emphasis

Reactions: <Gucci> and GTR

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]22.38[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.42[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.68[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.92[/color]] [Reviews=64] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
found a wrinkle on my rear
my first wrinkle
guess i;m olde now

Why are you skipping the best parts of coming to terms with your own mortality?

Go buy a sports car, find a woman that's much too attractive and objectively too young to be dating you, date her like none of that's true, look foolish but have fun, and lie about how successful and influential you are to anyone that will listen. With a little bit of luck you'll kick off quietly from a slightly embarrassing but painless ED medication overdose before the truth catches up to you.

That's the route I've been considering.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
This ain't wrestling, how you gonna poke a dude in the eye going up for an alley oop? That was dirty.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
TY to the MTC member who was talking about breakfast sausage links pigs in a blanket.

I just finished (well, they'll be out of the oven in 10 minutes) making them for the family for dinner tonight.

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Hey all; hope everyone had a good day. Hit a PE of $8.20, which is the best I've done in nearly three weeks. Nowhere near what I was used to doing a month ago, but considering I can't Turk at work anymore and I've been too tired to Turk before/after my workday, it's a small miracle. :viscidgreenbile:
New PE, $12.01.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Someone asked about my "UFO sightings" so, I figure I'll put them here, for posterity.

Well, it's nothing that I can explain but, the first time was around 1990, I saw something basically the same as the "Phoenix Lights". Slow moving, white lights, 5-7 of them, in a HUGE v-formation. Moving impossibly slow, such a large formation that it HAD to be closer than deep space due to the tight formation(2-4 inches apart, from my perspective, the whole object or formation was about a foot and a half-2 feet across[if you put your arms above you like a baby wanting to be picked up, then look at the space between your hands, it was that big]). If it were extremely far, the distance between those lights would be too great to be a formation. And, they were brighter and larger than stars, by at least double. Because I was in a city with houses I couldn't follow them from horizon to horizon but, I lived somewhat near an airport an know that this was larger than a plane, moving significantly slower, and too silent for being that close. Then they went over a house and my view of them was gone. They crossed from behind and right of me to ahead and left.
When the Phoenix Lights were spotted 7 years later, the images looked exactly the same.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

The second time, probably around 2000, I saw 3 stars moving in impossible directions for them to be "shooting stars" and too far away to be jets or planes. There were 3 "stars"(white lights the same size as stars). First I saw 2 having a dogfight or playing follow the leader. It lasted about a minute of loops and swirls, moving closer and further, shoeing that they probably weren't the same object. Then one of them stopped, or started moving very slow(couldn't tell at that distance) while the second one zoomed off left at twice the speed it was travelling previously, accelerating as it moved, until it was no longer in sight. Then I turned my gaze back to the "stopped" object and, from the right, another light(same brightness/distance/size) flew into view, heading for the stopped one. As I followed it, from the left, the one that disappeared came back as well. Both moving stars were now moving towards the stopped one and each other. When the 2 moving ones converged at the stopped one in the center of my field of view, they both shot directly upwards(once again, from my perspective) for about a foot, then shot off in 45 degree angles(top left and right) at increasing speed, until they were out of view. As the 2 were shooting off upwards, the stopped one went from 0 to mach speed instantly, and shot out of my field of view to the right, horizontally. Then it was over. Probably one a minute and a half, maybe 2. My jaw dropped and I was speechless the entire time. Nobody else saw it. People don't look at the sky as much as I do, I guess. Probably something to do with being on the spectrum, or something.:)

I don't know how I feel about little green men or any other theories. This is just a description of events witnessed, from my perspective.:D

GTR

Reaction score
Someone asked about my "UFO sightings" so, I figure I'll put them here, for posterity.

Well, it's nothing that I can explain but, the first time was around 1990, I saw something basically the same as the "Phoenix Lights". Slow moving, white lights, 5-7 of them, in a HUGE v-formation. Moving impossibly slow, such a large formation that it HAD to be closer than deep space due to the tight formation(2-4 inches apart, from my perspective, the whole object or formation was about a foot and a half-2 feet across[if you put your arms above you like a baby wanting to be picked up, then look at the space between your hands, it was that big]). If it were extremely far, the distance between those lights would be too great to be a formation. And, they were brighter and larger than stars, by at least double. Because I was in a city with houses I couldn't follow them from horizon to horizon but, I lived somewhat near an airport an know that this was larger than a plane, moving significantly slower, and too silent for being that close. Then they went over a house and my view of them was gone. They crossed from behind and right of me to ahead and left.
When the Phoenix Lights were spotted 7 years later, the images looked exactly the same.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

The second time, probably around 2000, I saw 3 stars moving in impossible directions for them to be "shooting stars" and too far away to be jets or planes. There were 3 "stars"(white lights the same size as stars). First I saw 2 having a dogfight or playing follow the leader. It lasted about a minute of loops and swirls, moving closer and further, shoeing that they probably weren't the same object. Then one of them stopped, or started moving very slow(couldn't tell at that distance) while the second one zoomed off left at twice the speed it was travelling previously, accelerating as it moved, until it was no longer in sight. Then I turned my gaze back to the "stopped" object and, from the right, another light(same brightness/distance/size) flew into view, heading for the stopped one. As I followed it, from the left, the one that disappeared came back as well. Both moving stars were now moving towards the stopped one and each other. When the 2 moving ones converged at the stopped one in the center of my field of view, they both shot directly upwards(once again, from my perspective) for about a foot, then shot off in 45 degree angles(top left and right) at increasing speed, until they were out of view. As the 2 were shooting off upwards, the stopped one went from 0 to mach speed instantly, and shot out of my field of view to the right, horizontally. Then it was over. Probably one a minute and a half, maybe 2. My jaw dropped and I was speechless the entire time. Nobody else saw it. People don't look at the sky as much as I do, I guess. Probably something to do with being on the spectrum, or something.:)

I don't know how I feel about little green men or any other theories. This is just a description of events witnessed, from my perspective.:D
as long as you don't get probed you will be ok

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Amazon might be beta testing their new Prime Delivery package.

Amazon Prime Guaranteed Two Day Delivery : Now Two Days Before You Even Order It

Launch rocket, catapult around the sun like they did with the whale in Star Trek, and I get my screen protector before I crack my screen.
I read this yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.