Title: Write about a personal wish | Accept
Requester: Timur Sevincer [AI2PXI60ZWGGH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.47] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.50] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: In this short survey you will be asked to name and write about a personal wish. You will also be asked to answer some questions about your wish.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

2:30

Last edited:

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning! I thought I'd be able to get a little turking done before my appointment with the lady doctor this morning, but it's just the same surveys I've already done.....Also, I hate going to the lady doctor...you'd think with all the new technological advances they could make it more pleasant...

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok that black one that is going insane growing and shit, mine don't do that.

Mine is kinda like that orange and white one at the beginning where he chases the cat and fucks with him all the time. They hiss every now and then but that is about it.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Brands and Advertising(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Veronica [A3EHR1YBT3D8XN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.20] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.70] [Fast=4.06] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=4.06] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 40:00
Available: 39
Description: 10-15 minute survey on brands and advertising, $1.00 compensation
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
was actually (!) 15 mins for me.

Reactions: sofaslug

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
locking them in separate rooms tells them they are not part of the family and they hate that.

I do have one cat I feed in the bathroom so the others won't take his food though malice is not involved. They just like to play Goldilocks with their food plates. But he was ill at one time when I took him in and had to stay in that BR to recover so he considers that his safe place and waits for me patiently to let him back out.
I'm just retelling what a vet suggested to me to do. idk. Guess everyone thinks differently.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good Morning! I thought I'd be able to get a little turking done before my appointment with the lady doctor this morning, but it's just the same surveys I've already done.....Also, I hate going to the lady doctor...you'd think with all the new technological advances they could make it more pleasant...
I love going to the lady doctor. Easy peasy quick 5 seconds and you're out lol

Reactions: LucyO

cassius

Reaction score

Mine is kinda like that orange and white one at the beginning where he chases the cat and fucks with him all the time. They hiss every now and then but that is about it.
There's a Jackson video in the bunch somewhere that will give you some ideas. Usually his trick is to distraught the cats with toys or food when bad behavior occurs and eventually they settle down. Toys because cats have to be active. It's in their nature. And food because it's comfort and they are motivated by it. The big thing is you have to take the time to work with them. Can't just bring a cat in and think it will get along with everyone. They can be trained and sometimes need to be. He likes those toys on the stick with elastic string but don't leave them out. A curious kitty will get entangled in them. Experience here. It's elastic, probably won't hurt them since it's thin but they can get tangled.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score

You may need to do the introduction process over again. When you first got the new cat did you keep him in a separate room at first? Separate rooms are good at first just so the new cat builds up confidence and isn't overwhelmed by the house and other pets.

Feed them on other sides of doors at first, then gradually try getting them to eat together. Switch the rooms they're in and move blankets, cat beds, etc. so they get the scent of the other cat. Gradually work to having door stoppers on each side so they can touch paws but not hurt each other. Then you can work into having them see each other face to face. If one cat looks like he's ready to pummel the other then have toys ready as a distraction and separate them if it gets too rough.

It's such a long process but introducing them slowly is a good way to go. They also have plugins for cats that help with anxiety, etc.

Last edited:

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I love going to the lady doctor. Easy peasy quick 5 seconds and you're out lol
Mine takes forever. They are always packed with people. Luckily, he quit delivering babies last year, so he just does the gyn part, so things go a little quicker than they used to, but still the wait is awful. He delivered all three of my kids though and I can't switch to another place because now I'm committed.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You may need to do the introduction process over again. When you first got the new cat did you keep him in a separate room at first? Separate rooms are good at first just so the new cat builds up confidence and isn't overwhelmed by the house and other pets.

Feed them on other sides of doors at first, then gradually try getting them to eat together. Switch the rooms they're in and move blankets, beds, etc. so they get the scent of the other cat. If one cat looks like he's ready to pummel the other then have toys ready as a distraction and separate them if it gets too rough.

It's such a long process but introducing them slowly is a good way to go. They also have plugins for cats that help with anxiety, etc.
I did do that.

My girlfriend basically thinks it's because the orange cat is an asshole, the other 2 cats aren't nearly as bad about it as he is. But he's always been that way and I really don't know how to change that, he is an alpha the minute I got him he was new and put the other 2 cats right into their place.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's a Jackson video in the bunch somewhere that will give you some ideas. Usually his trick is to distraught the cats with toys or food when bad behavior occurs and eventually they settle down. Toys because cats have to be active. It's in their nature. And food because it's comfort and they are motivated by it. The big thing is you have to take the time to work with them. Can't just bring a cat in and think it will get along with everyone. They can be trained and sometimes need to be. He likes those toys on the stick with elastic string but don't leave them out. A curious kitty will get entangled in them. Experience here. It's elastic, probably won't hurt them since it's thin but they can get tangled.
The thing is during the evening it's usually ok cause 4 people are here, during the day when it's just me and I'm in the office, they do shit in other parts of the house.

cassius

Reaction score

the orange feral cat that came in the house out of the cold does that at feeding time only. he really is feral, been inside year and half and I still cannot pet him unless he's eating but he'll walk or stand beside me. But it's at feeding time only and they "sword" fight with him until the food comes out. Then everything settles down. They let the old guy alone because they all know what it's like to be out on the streets and I think have a certain respect for him that he actually had to gall to wait for me to open the door and run in one bitter cold January morning. Smarts like that, I got the powerful pest killer and dosed him, gave him his feeding spot and litter box and he turned into a rather charming house guest.

Reactions: LucyO and sofaslug

cassius

Reaction score
The thing is during the evening it's usually ok cause 4 people are here, during the day when it's just me and I'm in the office, they do shit in other parts of the house.
Do you have enough litter boxes for all of them? They are just marking territory against the mean kitty. watch the videos. They will be one in there that helps.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Break time. Almost at $5 and just not seeing anything pop up right now. Time to go clean house.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you have enough litter boxes for all of them? They are just marking territory against the mean kitty. watch the videos. They will be one in there that helps.
I have litter boxes on each floor of the house and they are big, we've debated getting another one.

I also don't know if the orange cat is domineering because he doesn't have front claws while the new cat does....

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Break time. Almost at $5 and just not seeing anything pop up right now. Time to go clean house.
I would say continue trying to work this morning, take the afternoon/evening off as I've found that dead the last several days. My recent daily PE has pretty much been what I've found to do in the morning.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where are my xlabs...I've yet to get any this week.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Status
Not open for further replies.