05/27 - Speedy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't believe my hair is still rinsing purple.

Reactions: Rerun

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Also, minkyboodle @minkyboodle, there's no need to apologize. Many of us are here due to less than ideal circumstances and I think it's a wonderful thing that we can be a place of support and understanding when things aren't going well. It's one of the reasons why I love this group so much. :love:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Man there is absolutely nothing to work on other than 5s. I might actually have to do some today so be prepared for a lot of annoying questions.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No, 2 times ago that is was available I didn't do it cause I was just being lazy. 2nd time I either didn't get enough hits to qualify or I didn't get desired score.
Damn that sucks.

I could use the help.
I'm here til I cap or they are gone.

/me looks for her handcuffs.

Gimmie a minute, I got this.
Dear Penthouse Forum,

PaddyWhack

Reaction score
Anyone doing the physical activity batches? My answers are all no, and I'm wondering if I'm doing it wrong.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Also, minkyboodle @minkyboodle, there's no need to apologize. Many of us are here due to less than ideal circumstances and I think it's a wonderful thing that we can be a place of support and understanding when things aren't going well. It's one of the reasons why I love this group so much. :love:
Thank you. <3

Since I've already adequately embarrassed myself, I do want to take the time to say that all of you have made this past couple of weeks a lot easier to get through and I would have been in a much darker place without all of the shenanigans, red pandas, cute animal gifs, and camaraderie that happens here.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:avelineeyeroll:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you. <3

Since I've already adequately embarrassed myself, I do want to take the time to say that all of you have made this past couple of weeks a lot easier to get through and I would have been in a much darker place without all of the shenanigans, red pandas, cute animal gifs, and camaraderie that happens here.
You know I love ya. I'm here anytime you need a hug or an ear to listen. :twohearts:

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 18-25 year olds wanted to take a language learning experiment | PANDA
Requester: Emily Moeng [A24US7SXY8ZQK9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.62] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.91] [Fast: 4.90]
Description:
Listen to words from a made-up language, and then make decisions about sounds in the language you heard.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Age - 18 - 25 is 1; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

I caught this but I don't have headphones since I just moved ;w;

Reactions: C to the J

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Game Design Strategies, Alcohol Drinking Behaviour, and Personality Types | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: HCI-MADMUC LAB [A1I6L5TETHBHPT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.30] [Fast: 4.17] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.83/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
In this survey, you will be required to answer questions relating to games, game design strategies, personality types, alcohol drinking behavior, and finally identify some game design strategies presented in storyboards and their appeal
Time: 5 hours
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Interaction Dynamics - A study of interpersonal conflict - Time Estimate: 8 minutes.(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PsychSurveys [A35FUUTG83EZ3Z] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.92] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.62] [Reviews: 46] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: You will be asked to imagine a scenario of interpersonal conflict and indicate your reactions to the scenario.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [29563025-44639] DoesNotExist ;

Status
Not open for further replies.