08/19 - Foreign Film Dub Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

The one thing that definitely sucks about Washington, no online poker allowed. I used to make decent money doing that.
For the current housing crisis, they need to relax zoning laws and expand the hell out of Vancouver. More supply might bring down the prices. But $1,200 for a crappy two bedroom is just not good.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
The one thing that definitely sucks about Washington, no online poker allowed. I used to make decent money doing that.
For the current housing crisis, they need to relax zoning laws and expand the hell out of Vancouver. More supply might bring down the prices. But $1,200 for a crappy two bedroom is just not good.
WOW! That's double what my mortgage is every month for my 2,400 sqft house; and I have full basement, and a 3 car 2 story garage

Reactions: Kerek

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WOW! That's double what my mortgage is every month for my 2,400 sqft house; and I have full basement, and a 3 car 2 story garage

$1200 for a 2br is cheap! ... god damit .. my state.. :(

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Think that's why so many Californians moved here and inadvertently raised the prices. Don't worry, by the next housing bubble, rent prices will have gone up even more here.
Are you in Oregon, too?

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Ouch. I don't even want to know much gas is a gallon.

D

Deleted member 481

Middle of nowhere...seriously (Kansas)
That's the tradeoff though isn't it. If you wanna be where cool stuff is, you gotta pay for it. I'm SO ok with not living super close to a city. I'm so antisocial anyways, the boonies would probably suit me.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have hypothyroidism - diagnosed within the last year :( - and I need naps all the time.
I have a bunch of health problems as well and I'm on a lot of meds so some days, I'm utterly exhausted.

I'm sorry to hear about your issues. :(

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis
Status
Not open for further replies.