09/20 - Love Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
*sigh* swear to god about no TO requesters and shit....

Nora a survey about Facebook usage $0.50 Rejected
Don't count the Facebook postings carefully

D

Deleted member 526

Study on the Brand Names of Beer(~ 20 minutes)
$2.00 non-masters must have microphone and speakers

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
*sigh* swear to god about no TO requesters and shit....

Nora a survey about Facebook usage $0.50 Rejected
Don't count the Facebook postings carefully
Okay! Don't count them carefully, I can do that. Just don't reject me for it.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: *Females only please* Answer 3 questions for $0.05 to qualify for a $1.00 10 minute followup study! | PANDA
Requester: ESClabs [A1U8RL0GPUGR86] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.10 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.39 Generosity
★★★★ 4.71 Fairness
★★★★ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 80 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer 3 quick questions about yourself to see if you qualify for a follow-up romantic preference survey (~10 minutes for $1.00)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;Facial Ratings is not one of: 1, 2, 3, 4;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
for the ladies

jnalleyne

Reaction score
How do you guys set up alarms on your phones? I need to wake up early for Z's.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
If they post, they post at 8:10 a.m. eastern, but today was around 8:30, I think. So, any old alarm will do.

Reactions: jnalleyne

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure that some do. Mturk is their job so some of them treat it with office type hours.

Reactions: jnalleyne

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure that some do. Mturk is their job so some of them treat it with office type hours.
Sorry I misread your post. :)

Azazael

Reaction score
Okay! Don't count them carefully, I can do that. Just don't reject me for it.
thats the thing, they wanted a close estimation, thats what i did. i didnt count my posts, theres HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

The Requester (Andrew Ream) has chosen to prevent you from working on any of this Requester's HITs.
There are a variety of reasons for Requesters to prevent particular Workers from completing their HITs.
:eek:

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The Requester (Andrew Ream) has chosen to prevent you from working on any of this Requester's HITs.
There are a variety of reasons for Requesters to prevent particular Workers from completing their HITs.
:incog:

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
I have learned in the past few months about being better at recognizing toxic relationships. I enjoy giving, and helping people, but then there comes a point where I realized that I was wasting my time with people who didn't want to help themselves or get better. I don't regret not one thing, because at the end of the day, all I wanted was to be a help to them. Not get praise or a pat on the back. But it was like the more I put out, (time, energy, etc) the more they took. I get to charge it to the game, but I won't deny that it hurt to have to cut ties with those people who just "take, take and take". Especially when I use to be close with these individuals and now we're basically strangers. "How did we get here?" Is what I tend to ask at times.

*sigh* Late nights causes too much deep thinking.

Reactions: Pippa

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Was this for a survey? sorry!

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
This requester is just tossing out random blocks? Not cool.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I have learned in the past few months about being better at recognizing toxic relationships. I enjoy giving, and helping people, but then there comes a point where I realized that I was wasting my time with people who didn't want to help themselves or get better. I don't regret not one thing, because at the end of the day, all I wanted was to be a help to them. Not get praise or a pat on the back. But it was like the more I put out, (time, energy, etc) the more they took. I get to charge it to the game, but I won't deny that it hurt to have to cut ties with those people who just "take, take and take". Especially when I use to be close with these individuals and now we're basically strangers. "How did we get here?" Is what I tend to ask at times.

*sigh* Late nights causes too much deep thinking.

Look at it as a good time to clear your mind. Don't doubt your choices. You can only give out so much until it starts to wear on you. For health reasons you have to sometimes close those doors. Looks like you have done that.

Reactions: Onyxbird
Status
Not open for further replies.