10/20 - Frankenhooker Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
What type of sentence are you supposed to write customer service wise? bank? retail? Asking because I want to know before I complete it. Thanks
Bueller?

Reactions: micky

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
What type of sentence are you supposed to write customer service wise? bank? retail? Asking because I want to know before I complete it. Thanks
Ferris?

D

Deleted member 526

I remembered when I had a live chat with my bank. wrote a line that was like something I said in that live chat.

Reactions: K'Lee

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I remembered when I had a live chat with my bank. wrote a line that was like something I said in that live chat.
Are you supposed to only do one?

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
yes only 1. you can accept more than 1 but we are only supposed to do 1.
Cool. Thanks. I did only one but didn't want to be greedy if it is a qual. Thanks for your quick replies. You RoCk! :cheers:

Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

I wish 5's had saved that big batch for the weekend. I hardly turked the last couple days. had planned on making up for it over the weekend. might have to wait until monday for any good hits after today.

Reactions: bxpretzel

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Just pretend that you are asking a question from something that happened in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.