Status
Not open for further replies.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fun Survey About Fries! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Gregory Dzurik [A21SL3EU361SAN] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.77] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 34] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $28.13/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 75% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about fries
Requirements: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
I ended up returning this because I was in over 35m o_O Not sure if I'm just slow or what lol

Reactions: Kliq

Kliq

Reaction score
I ended up returning this because I was in over 35m o_O Not sure if I'm just slow or what lol
I love that avatar. The browsing mannerisms are spot on.

Reactions: sinon

Kliq

Reaction score
The other day I realized I had restructured my entire schedule just for one hit. If that's not love, I don't know what is.
Speaking of which....they drop on Saturdays?

Reactions: Pleco and Sondi

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Speaking of which....they drop on Saturdays?
I feel super weary of answering this because I think I'm going to jinx it. But yes, they've been dropping every single day.

Reactions: Sondi and Kliq

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Since when is Friday the only acceptable day for drinking? You feelin' OK Pleco @Pleco?
Drinking mistakes were made last Friday and I spent most of the weekend feeling like garbage so I'm trying this new thing...Hold on, I want to make sure I'm spelling this right. Let's see, moderation? I think that's how you say it.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone else been doing the "Review IAA vehicle Images" HITS. I've done a few, but I'm always weary of batches with no real TO to go off of.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone else been doing the "Review IAA vehicle Images" HITS. I've done a few, but I'm always weary of batches with no real TO to go off of.
I did about 30 of them. I don't think they will reject on this batch but we'll see.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey! I haven't been around much lately because I'm staying up late at night for Barcodes, but everything is going well, I can't complain. Just waiting for it be an acceptable time to start drinking, since it's a Friday.

How are things with you?
I've been super busy. Deli has been super busy and we are in the process of trying to sell it because my husband has some other work opportunities that he wants to do so it has been insane busy. Wish us luck...Also we are in the process of getting a new roof since a tornado went by us and it has taken longer than usual because it rained for a week straight after they put the roofing supplies on our house so that has been nerve wracking. Hopefully things will settle down soon because I have been super stressed...But otherwise I guess good. :help:

arcyjay

Reaction score
I love when requesters respond 4 hours later to tell you "sorry, the survey should be working now!"

Well, great, but you only put a 1 hour timer on your HIT so....
OMG, right?! Like, c'mon. I think it shows the huge gap in knowledge between workers and requesters of how mTurk works.

Especially if they were paying more than a $1. Good luck to me catching that HIT again.

Reactions: Starslip
Status
Not open for further replies.