10/20 - Frankenhooker Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcyjay

Reaction score
Oh, yes. I found the $4 follow-up for a word study HIT I did two days ago. I've been waiting all day for that one.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Kliq

Reaction score
I just finished and i can deff concur with this statement. It only took 15min but it was a very aggravating 15min. I actually yelled fuck you at the screen.
I threw it back when I got to the onion rings biography.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
So today at work was kind of crazy. We had a soccer team from San Jose here to play Incarnate Word. They called up with 20 minutes to spare to order sandwiches. We hauled butt and made it happen. They were super nice and cordial and that was a huge sale. So it was a good day but super busy all at once. I wished them good luck in their game even though it was against one of our teams. They were very polite. So anyways....tired but still grinding...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco and turkLion

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Write a sentence like you would in a customer support chat. | PANDA
Requester: IPsoft MTurk [A2NPHK2GTUF78O] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 5.00 Communicativity
????? 4.00 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Write one sentence as if you were talking to customer support, and get all your old IPsoft quals moved over to our new account.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 316
Reward: $0.13
Qualifications: Qual86 has not been granted; Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
Thlinks @Thlinks have you seen this qual?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi Pleco @Pleco I've been so busy lately I have not made the time to tell you hello. Hope all is well in the rat kingdom.
Hey! I haven't been around much lately because I'm staying up late at night for Barcodes, but everything is going well, I can't complain. Just waiting for it be an acceptable time to start drinking, since it's a Friday.

How are things with you?

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey! I haven't been around much lately because I'm staying up late at night for Barcodes, but everything is going well, I can't complain. Just waiting for it be an acceptable time to start drinking, since it's a Friday.

How are things with you?
'Barcodes Zombies'

Reactions: Pleco

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
Can I do this? I've never done a hit of their's. Thanks.
please do!
What type of sentence are you supposed to write customer service wise? bank? retail? Asking because I want to know before I complete it. Thanks
just anywhere you could be a customer? i think there's some helpful instructions under the [show] button

Status
Not open for further replies.