12/27 - Tis the Season Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
oh, pooh, I'm late and saying what has already been said and answered :)

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yes let me pull it up

Hello,

We have detected that you have recently sent numerous emails to Requesters using the Mechanical Turk user interface. While we encourage our Workers to contact Requesters with their concerns, using the UI to repeatedly contact them is against the Mechanical Turk Participation Agreement. If you continue this behavior, we will suspend your Mechanical Turk Account.

If you have any questions, please contact us at any time.

Best regards,

Nicole B.
Amazon Mechanical Turk

--------

And the crazy thing is I only sent 1 person an email during that time period so I'm pretty sure they reported my email
I've never seen this.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes let me pull it up

Hello,

We have detected that you have recently sent numerous emails to Requesters using the Mechanical Turk user interface. While we encourage our Workers to contact Requesters with their concerns, using the UI to repeatedly contact them is against the Mechanical Turk Participation Agreement. If you continue this behavior, we will suspend your Mechanical Turk Account.

If you have any questions, please contact us at any time.

Best regards,

Nicole B.
Amazon Mechanical Turk

--------

And the crazy thing is I only sent 1 person an email during that time period so I'm pretty sure they reported my email
When did you get that?

Timinator

Reaction score
I guess I was just trying to see if amazon/mturk emailed that to you. I'm sure it's happened before (if it was them), but I've never heard of that before.
Yeah it makes me not want to email anyone else because I've emailed plenty of requesters before this stating that I didn't receive a code etc but I sent 1 to a person about something and then I get that email and I'm like wow...because in previous times, I sent a couple and when I send one and then receive that email, I was like oh snap. It's getting serious.

Reactions: jan

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Someone send an email to a requester to see what happens.

Reactions: Itsmee

jan

Reaction score
Yeah it makes me not want to email anyone else because I've emailed plenty of requesters before this stating that I didn't receive a code etc but I sent 1 to a person about something and then I get that email and I'm like wow...because in previous times, I sent a couple and when I send one and then receive that email, I was like oh snap. It's getting serious.
do you have copies of your email? I say this because it doesn't sound like you were insistent or impolite - and that means that the requester characterized your email as insistent and/or impolite.
I wonder if you should follow up (that's not advice, I have no idea) - but the requester might have left a bad impression about you............
hard to say what to do, though, because amazon doesn't communicate well with us.
and they can suspend anyone they want :(

Timinator

Reaction score
On average how many times do you message requesters in a week?
I haven't sent any in a few weeks. I normally only send when I don't receive a code and it's been a while since I haven't received a code

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
On average how many times do you message requesters in a week?
In any given week, not necessarily that week.

(I was gonna follow up with this question anyway, but I'm doing it now so I don't forget)

Reactions: YAHU

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score

Timinator

Reaction score
do you have copies of your email? I say this because it doesn't sound like you were insistent or impolite - and that means that the requester characterized your email as insistent and/or impolite.
I wonder if you should follow up (that's not advice, I have no idea) - but the requester might have left a bad impression about you............
hard to say what to do, though, because amazon doesn't communicate well with us.
It was about that they said I gave them the wrong code and I gave them a 5 digit code instead of a 6 digit code. I told them that there was no way I miswrote the survey code because...you know copy and paste and I am pretty efficient at double/triple checking myself before submitting and I asked maybe it was them giving me the wrong code/not enough characters and like I said I wrote that I would be writing a review and then I received that message the next day.

Reaction score
The Brothers Ryan are looking for work now. Maybe they should join up here and we can berate them on their handling of the Bills.
Yay, maybe Wolfman will return and bless us once again.

Side note, if any of you folks want to earn some extra cash - I'm fairly certain you could open a Men's (prolly Women's too) Big and Tall retail outlet anywhere in Ohio and be successful.

Reactions: Pleco

Timinator

Reaction score
I don't have a copy of it because I sent it through the interface unless it's saved somewhere that I could access.

Status
Not open for further replies.