Reactions: <Gucci> and Jaded

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
So, as a part of my continued efforts to not die, I've begun my exercise routine again. I have pain issues, but what are you gonna do? As long as I can keep from tearing tendons in joints again, I should be ok.

I've been having some new issues. I'm hoping they're anxiety and/or digestive related. I don't have healthcare, so I'm just going to have to take my chances.

Anyway, it turns out that what we've been told to eat for the past 50 years is wrong. I wasn't sure if there was a thread for it, but I've been doing some research on the keto diet. I'm intrigued, and I have questions.

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
So, as a part of my continued efforts to not die, I've begun my exercise routine again. I have pain issues, but what are you gonna do? As long as I can keep from tearing tendons in joints again, I should be ok.

I've been having some new issues. I'm hoping they're anxiety and/or digestive related. I don't have healthcare, so I'm just going to have to take my chances.

Anyway, it turns out that what we've been told to eat for the past 50 years is wrong. I wasn't sure if there was a thread for it, but I've been doing some research on the keto diet. I'm intrigued, and I have questions.
I have chronic pain ... just keep on keepin on with what you can do!

I don’t think I would keto forever but I have friends who have great results short term.

I get too violently ill when I give up grains (suspect gallbladder stuff) so I can’t try. But it’s worth a shot.

Changing anything in your diet may cause stomach issues- even stopping the drinking since your stomach was used to it. Fermented foods and stuff like kombucha and keifer can help :)

Reactions: Daniel and mboone73

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I signed up for a email newsletter about keto called ketogasm. Turns out it's a newsletter for women. oops.

I had avacado wrapped in spicy salami for lunch. It wasn't bad. I'm craving sweets all of a sudden. That wasn't a problem before.

Reactions: savvy

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score

i do keto! its pretty great.

Reactions: savvy and mboone73

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
So, I've had a drink. I'm not drunk or anything. I just had a couple of beers. I feel much better actually.

I made it two weeks, and two days.

Last edited: